“HENRY’S WIN AN OUTDOOR EXPERIENCE FOR YOU AND 3 MATES” T&C’s
“HENRY’S WIN AN OUTDOOR EXPERIENCE FOR YOU AND 3 MATES”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Federal Merchants & Co of 33 St Johns Road, Meadowbank, Auckland.
Telephone: 09578 1823
3. Entry is only open to NZ residents aged 18 years or over.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating Henry’s and Foodstuffs stores and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion commences on 22/07/19 and ends at 11:59pm on 1/09/19 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
• Purchase any Eligible Product (as defined below) from a participating Henry’s store (“Qualifying Transaction”). Individuals must ensure they obtain a purchase receipt for their Qualifying Transaction. In the event a purchase receipt is not automatically handed to them, it is the individual’s responsibility to request one; and then
• Text ‘WHISKY’ to 5787 for your entry into the draw to win an outdoor experience for you and 3 mates. (Silent Communications (Text Service) Terms and Conditions also apply)
7. “Eligible Products” are as follows:
● Glenfiddich Range of Single Malt Scotch Whisky 700ml and 1L;
● Balvenie Range of Single Malt Scotch Whisky 700ml;
● Monkey Shoulder Blended Malt Scotch Whisky 700ml;
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. To be eligible to win your Fly Buys account details must be complete (including a phone number) and up to date.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the number of Eligible Products purchased in that transaction); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
12. Entrants must retain either their original or a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
13. The draw will take place at on 15/09/19. The winner will be notified within two (2) business days of the draw.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first valid entry drawn will win an outdoor experience for 4 people valued up to $6,000
• Four (4) x return economy airfares from your closest city to Queenstown
• 2 nights twin share four (4+) star accommodation (including breakfast daily on set menu); and
• A choice of a personalised outdoor experience valued at $4000
Additional spending money, additional meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included.
Prize must be taken between 1/10/2019 and 31/3/2020 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Prize cannot be taken during NZ school holidays, public holidays or other peak periods.
16. The winner and his/her companions are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation. The winner and his/her companions must depart from and return to the same departure point. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in agreement with the winner but in the event that agreement cannot be reached, the Promoter reserves the right to determine the itinerary. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
17. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.