“LIQUORLAND WIN A TRIP TO SCOTLAND PROMOTION”
“LIQUORLAND WIN A TRIP TO SCOTLAND PROMOTION”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Federal Merchants & Co of 33 St Johns Road, Meadowbank, Auckland.
Telephone: 09578 1823
3. Entry is only open to NZ residents aged 18 years or over.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating Liquorland stores and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1 st cousin.
5. Promotion commences on 06/08/2018 and ends at 11:59pm on 30/09/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
• Purchase any Eligible Product (as defined below) from a participating Liquorland store (“Qualifying Transaction”). Individuals must ensure they obtain a purchase receipt for their Qualifying Transaction. In the event a purchase receipt is not automatically handed to them, it is the individual’s responsibility to request one; and then
• Swipe your Fly Buys Card for your entry into the draw to win a Trip for 2 to Scotland. (Fly Buys Membership Terms and Conditions also apply and can be viewed at flybuys.co.nz)
7. “Eligible Products” are as follows:
● Glenfiddich Range of Single Malt Scotch Whisky 700ml and 1L;
● Balvenie Range of Single Malt Scotch Whisky 700ml;
● Monkey Shoulder Blended Malt Scotch Whisky 700ml;
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. To be eligible to win your Fly Buys account details must be complete (including a phone number) and up to date.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the number of Eligible Products purchased in that transaction); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
12. Entrants must retain either their original or a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
13. The draw will take place at on 07/10/2018. The winner will be notified within two (2) business days of the draw.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first valid entry drawn will win a trip for two (2) adults to Scotland valued at up to
NZ$10,000 depending on date and point of departure. Prize includes:
• Two (2) x return economy airfares from winner’s nearest city to Dufftown, Scotland;
• Four (4) nights twin share four (4) star accommodation (including breakfast daily on set menu); and
• NZ $1,000 spending money for the winner only awarded via EFT to the winner’s bank account.
Additional spending money, additional meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included.
Prize must be taken between 01/01/2019 and 31/10/2019 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Prize cannot be taken during NZ school holidays, public holidays or other peak periods.
16. The winner and his/her companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation. The winner and his/her companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in agreement with the winner but in the event that agreement cannot be reached, the Promoter reserves the right to determine the itinerary. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
17. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels.
19. Total prize pool value is up to NZ $10,000
20. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
21. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
22. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 05/12/2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw.
23. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companions) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
24. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
27. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable
control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use, taking of or participation in any element of the prize.